Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day - Oh How I Love this Man

This is late- but late is better than NEVER...right!!!??? This VALENTINE's DAY was a REALLY fun day. We woke up and took a leisurely morning getting started. We had a great breakfast in which the kids made...bisquits and sausage (we helped with the sausage). Kristian and I had set out their SMALL Valentine's gifts - seriously small. Consists of a small box of chocolates and air heads. Which they thought were AWESOME! They got to keep it in their rooms and eat when they wanted :) (i think it lasted about an hour at the longest). After breakfast, we spent the morning doing NOTHING.
Doing NOTHING is so NICE once in awhile.
After doing nothing, we went over to my Sister's for my Neice's Birthday party. It was so fun and she is 3! WOW- I can't believe it. We left there and went to BASEBALL practice. It was fun and the boys had a blast.
THE BEST PART OF THE DAY: we got a babysitter (which is ALWAYS fun for us) and we met both of my sister's and husbands at a GREAT restuartant called MCCORMICK & SCHMICK's. We had  a great meal and had such a great time with everyone. We shared good wine, great food, fun conversation, and many laughs. It was so fun. We don't get to do that often but it is always a BLAST when we do. I love that I got to share that with the LOVE of my life but also my precious sisters.
PS- my sweet HUBS got me a gift certificate to i-Tunes and to a tanning salon (which I do every spring)- He thought ahead and did this SOLELY on his own. He is soooooo AMAZING. I really don't know what I would do without this man

No comments:

Post a Comment