Friday, February 5, 2010

A fresh New Start...and look

Okay- I am going to attempt this one more time for my family who lives away from me. I am so bad at keeping up with this kind of thing for a lot of reasons but mostly because I get obsessed by it. I will go so strong for weeks or even months and then it will be all that I think about and I will put all of my effort into it. Then all of a sudden it will hit me that I am neglecting things that truely are important. It is the same way with FACEBOOK. I often take a few months hiatus from things because I can not self-regulate like most people. Sad huh!


So here I am AGAIN, setting up a blog in an attempt to be disciplined and self- controlled. Those two go so closely together. I need discipline to work at this but self-control not to obsess. These are things God is REALLY trying to get through to me in my day-to-day life as well. So here we go...let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment