Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life without Kids

Okay- before I begin to enjoy this TOO much, I better get my children back :)
This past Sunday, My WONDERFUL mother in law, took my children (yes- all 3) to Pensacola with her. Kristian and I had SOOOOOOO much fun! We went out to dinner, played tennis (uninterrupted), watched a TERRIBLE movie (don't recommend "THE BOX") and snuggled (wink, wink) without the fear of someone waking up and knocking on our door.  WHOO! It was a fun night. Then on Monday, I cleaned and I cleaned and I cleaned my entire house. It was so nice to know that in a few hours (when kids get home from school- typically) that it wasn't going to get messy again. IT STAYED CLEAN! It is so peaceful. Then on Monday night, I made a VERY SPECIAL dinner consisting of GRILLED STEAK AND ASPARAGUS, lima beans, and sweet potatoes. YUMMY! Before dinner, Kristian and I went for a run...AT NIGHT ALONE!! Then we caught up on LOST- which is AWESOME and snuggled MORE (wink, wink).
I have to meet up with those little people - who live in my house sometime, right!? So , I guess that will be today. Seriously, I can't wait to see them, but we have had a GREAT time without them. We will be in P'cola until Sunday- YAY!!!
 I Love P'cola and it is STILL HOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jena, that sounds like so much fun! Totally jealous ;) Hey, maybe we will run into eachother while you're here!

    ReplyDelete