Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break Baby!

How can I say it LOUD enough how much FUN we had in Pensacola for our Spring Break. We (and I mean all of us) did NOT want to come back. We spent so much time with our families. Oh how we miss them. Unfortunately I LOST every one of my pictures from my camera. UGH!!! So I will have to describe how great our Break was instead of show you.
First, my children had SO much fun playing at Nana Cindy's house. They stayed outside the ENTIRE time. They fished, rode horses, drove the go-carts, and played in the sand pile. They had a BLAST. Reese got to hang with Nana and her horse people the whole time. She LOVED every minute of it.
Tuesday night, we spent the night with my Grandmother. It is always so special for us and them. They truly miss my kids and we all MISS them terribly. We spent time talking and playing games. They are so special to us.
For the rest of the week, we spent time with my parents. It is so relaxing over at their house and my children love being there. We went on a Nature Walk, played chess, and played all sorts of games with Nana and Papa. We also ran errands with my sister and Mom. I Love being with my parentals.
By the end of the week, we were glad to come home and Kristian was ready for us to be home. It was great to see everyone and get to hang out with quality time spent.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! One day we will have to get together with the kiddos when you visit again :)

    ReplyDelete